Please wait

Menu

Herts: 01438 311 412

Beds: 01462 290 188

07757 789 004

Beds: 01462 290 188

Home

Windows

Doors

Conservatories

4000

4000

FADE

1

0

0

0

auto

0

No

0

No

0

0

0

0

0

No

0

High quality low cost windows and doors
Bi fold doors bring the outdoors inside
Huge range of window styles and colours
Luxury conservatories

replacement windows Chesham | replacement doors Chesham | flush casement windows Chesham | vertical sash windows Chesham | pivot windows Chesham | bifold doors Chesham | french doors Chesham | patio doors Chesham | lean to conservatories Chesham | edwardian conservatories Chesham | victorian conservatories Chesham

At ASPECT Windows and Doors we supply and fit an extensive range of uPVC windows, doors and conservatories. Our manufacturing and quality control services combined with our highly trained and experienced fitters ensure that all our customers are happy and content when the work is complete.

A little about Chesham

There is archaeological evidence of the earliest settlement during the Late Mesolithic period around 5000 BC in East Street, Chesham where a large quantity of Flint tools were found. The earliest farming evidence from the Neolithic era around 2500 BC. Bronze Age tribes settled in the valley around 1800 BC and they were succeeded by Iron Age Belgic people of the Catuvellauni tribe around 500 BC. Between 150400 AD there is evidence of Romano-British farming and nearby at Latimer there is archaeological evidence of a Roman villa and the planting of grapevines. However the area was then deserted until the Saxon period around the 7th century.

Contrary to popular belief, the town is not named after the river; rather, the river is named after the town. The first recorded reference to Chesham is under an Old English name meaning "the river meadow at the pile of stones" around 970 in the will of Lady Elfgifu, who has been identified with the former wife of King Eadwig. She held an estate here which she bequeathed to Abingdon Abbey.

Prior to 1066 there were three adjacent estates which comprised Caestreham which are briefly recorded in the Domesday Book as having four mills. The most important of these manors was held by Queen Edith, the widow of Edward the Confessor. Other land having been returned to the Crown it was in the hands of Harold Godwinson and his brother Leofwine Godwinson. Part of these later became Chesham Bois parish. After 1066 Edith kept her lands and William the Conqueror divided royal lands between his half brother Odo, Bishop of Bayeux and Hugh de Bolbec.

ASPECT Windows and Doors provide the following services in Chesham:

  • High quality casement, vertical sash and pivot windows
  • High quality Bi-fold, Composite and Patio doors
  • Lean to, shaped, Edwardian and Victorian conservatories
  • Repairs and maintenance
  • Safe and secure windows, doors and conservatories.

ASPECT Windows and Doors is a family run business specialising in high quality windows, doors and conservatories.

We have completed many installations throughout Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire Cambridgeshire and London.

We are very proud of our reputation for quality, reliability and value for money. We take the greatest care to ensure all our customers are happy when the work is completed.

ASPECT Windows and Doors is a name you can trust for windows, doors and conservatories in the Chesham area.

Why not contact ASPECT Windows and Doors for a no obligation quote today?

Further Information

If you would like to know more or are interested in a quote we would be happy to help. Phone us on 01438 311 412, email us at enquiries@aspectwindowsanddoors.co.uk or fill in our contact form and we will be in touch as soon as possible.

Areas covered:

Visit our facebook page

ASPECT Windows and Doors

Herts: 01438 311 412 | Beds: 01462 290 188 | Mob: 07757 789 004 | Email us

75 Sparrow Drive, Stevenage, Hertfordshire SG2 9FB

ASPECT Windows and Doors
t. 01438 311 412

ASPECT Windows and Doors is a trading name of Window Care Herts Ltd
Company No. 07340625 | VAT No. 102 8284 39 | Fensa Reg. No. 23874